The Educational Technology department provides a wide menu of professional development options for Granite teachers. Classes are led by highly qualified technology specialists; our roster of instructors includes eMINTS and PD4ETS certified master trainers. Elementary School Technology Specialists (STS) and Secondary Library Media Educational Technology Specialists (LMETS) also provide extensive professional development for teachers and staff members at the school level.
Current and future professional development programs, opportunities and resources include:
- Now Registering: Working Smarter with SMART Notebook Software [Feb. 25, 2016 4:30-7:30 PM]
- Educational Technology Endorsement Program (ETEP)
- Granite Ed. Tech. Monthly Newsletter for Teachers
- Quick Technology Links for Students, Parents, and Teachers
- Digital Learning Resources Blog
Looking for additional help, training, or resources? That’s why we’re here! Please don’t hesitate to contact your school technology specialist or a member of our district staff. You can also contact us via our Resource Request and Suggestion Form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.