Linda Mariotti, assistant superintendent of Teaching & Learning Services, gave a presentation on secondary math online resources to the board.
The board recognized November 18-022, 2013, as American Education Week.
The board recognized November 20, 2013, as Education Support Professionals Day.
The board recognized the 2013 Outstanding Support Professionals – Bart Fuller, Mary Huntsman, Alan Stott, and Maren Erickson – as presented by Brent Severe, director of the Granite Education Foundation.
- Microsoft EES software licenses, Enpointe, $259,099.14, CTE, Information Systems and Instructional Technology budgets
- White multi-purpose copy paper for warehouse stock, Costco Wholesale, $75,902.40, Inventory Asset Account
- Auto lifts & alignment equipment for Cyprus & Hunter high schools, Mohawk Rubber Sales, $93,677.60, CTE equipment budget
- Carpet for Bennion Junior high, Shaw Contract Group, $83,346.61, custodial operation of building services budget
- Carpet for Redwood Elementary, Shaw Contract Group, $62,329.19, custodial operation of building services budget
- Grant evaluation services, Spectrum Research, Evaluation and Development, LLC for $120,000 and Deep Well Data Services for $30,000, School Leadership Pipeline grant funds
Administrative Appointments/Transfers[table “” not found /]
Keith Bradshaw, director of Student Accounting, presented a district enrollment report to the board.
The board tabled a first reading of the Walker Lane Boundary realignment request as presented by Bryce Holbrook, director of Planning & Boundaries.
The board approved a first reading of the 2014-2015 Secondary Fee Schedule as presented by Mike Fraser, assistant superintendent of School Leadership and Improvement Services.
The board approved a first reading of the Anti-Discrimination policy as presented by Doug Larson, director of Policy & Legal Services.
The board approved a first reading of the Attendance and Job Abandonment for Non-Contract Employees policy as presented by Doug Larson, director of Policy & Legal Services.
The board approved a second reading of the Jury Duty and Required Court Appearances policy to the board.