Linda Mariotti, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning Services, presented a report on student support for math students to the board.
Linda Mariotti, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning Services, presented a report on the Freshman Academy to the board.
Ben Horsley, Director of Communications, gave a legislative report to the board.
Reverence given by Lake Ridge Elementary Flag Troop.
The board recognized the coaches and girls’ tennis individual state place winners – 1st doubles Megan Bell & Haleigh Downing (Olympus High School); 3rd singles Sarah Cassell (Skyline High School).
- New lockers at Kearns High School, Midwest D-Vision Solutions, $56,650.00, Kearns High School Capital Equipment budget
- Carpet for West Kearns Elementary, Shaw Contract Group, $84,716.80, Custodial Operation of Building Services budget
- Dust collector systems for Brockbank Junior, Kearns High & Kearns Junior High schools, Avani Environmental, $92,968.00, Improvement of Instruction, Equipment budget
- HVAC controls, Wilson Mohr, $50,807.72, Jefferson Junior High School Capital Equipment budget
- Computer equipment for the Information Systems Department, Summit Partners, $124,006.00, Information Systems Department, Capital Outlay Equipment budget
- GoalView software renewal, Public Consulting Group, $75,900.80, IDEA Special Education funds
- SuccessMaker Education software, NCS Pearson, $165,986.40, Title 1 School Improvement Grant budget
- Teacher observation and evaluation software, ObserverTab LLC, $50,189.00 per year (2017, 2018, and 2019), Capital funds
Administrative Appointments & Transfers
[table “” not found /]
The board approved a first reading of the Facility Use, Guidelines and Rules policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.
The board approved at second reading of the High School Graduation Requirements policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.