Mike Fraser, Assistant Superintendent of School Leadership and Improvement Services, gave a report on the Young Parent Program to the board.
Reverence – Spring Lane Elementary Choir
The board recognized the GAEOP award recipients and Granite Education Foundation’s C.A.R.E. award recipient in commemoration of Administrative Professionals Week, April 21 – 25, 2014.
The board recognized state wrestling and swimming champions from multiple schools.
- White multi-purpose copy paper for Warehouse stock, Costco Wholesale, $105,000.00, Inventory Asset Account
- Alignment equipment for Olympus High School, Mohawk Resources, $72,679.02, Career and Technical Education budget
- Mower for Grounds Shop, RMT Equipment, $63,636.00, Grounds Shop Capital Equipment budget
- Fertilizing and weed control for spring 2014 at all sites, Perfection Pest Control, $67,999.50, Maintenance and Operations budget
- Carpet for Kennedy Jr. High, Shaw Contract Group, $86,418.00, Custodial Operation of Building Services budget
- Software support for Information Systems, Quintessential School Systems, $82,570.88, Information Systems, Data Processing, Technical Services budget
- Auditing services contract, Squire & Company PC, $370,000.00, Accounting Department Professional Services budget
- Amended-Teacher observation and evaluation software, ObserverTab LLC, $162,567.00, Capital Funds
- Change Order – Removal of cisterns at Olympus High School
- Summer Construction Projects
- GESPA Negotiating Team
- 2014-2015 Daily School Time Schedule
- Human Sexuality Instruction Materials List
Administrative Appointments & Transfers[table “” not found /]
The board approved a second reading of the Facility Use, Guidelines and Rules policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.