Donnette McNeill-Waters, Director of Human Resources, presented a staffing report to the board.
Linda Mariotti, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning Services, gave a report on new online science textbooks and supporting professional development to the board.
Reverence provided by Taylorsville High School JROTC
The board recognized Keri Graybill of Granite Park Junior High as the 2014 Granite School District Teacher of the Year.
- Telephone system upgrade, CenturyLink, $166,589.27, Information Systems capital equipment budget
- Trucks – 22’ conventional cab and chassis, Rush International Truck Center, $137,980.00, Food Services fund
- Hot well counters, Restaurant and Store, $160,140.00, Food Services fund
- Rental of pool and tennis courts for Kearns High School for 2014-2015 school year, Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center, $107,033.22, Rental of Land and Buildings budget
- Crack seal work at 24 locations, M&M Asphalt – $60,060.00, Superior Asphalt – $31,820.00, Holbrook Asphalt – $12,641.08, Capital Outlay budget
2015 High School Graduation Schedule
Easement to South Salt Lake City (350 E Baird Circle)
Steve Hogan, Director of Planning & Boundaries, presented recommended solutions from the population analysis committee on the Bennion Junior High feeder boundary study.
The board approved a first reading of the Wellness policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.
The board approved a first reading of the School Food Services policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.
The board approved a first reading of the Special Education Policy Manual as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services, and Noelle Converse, Director of Special Education.