Granite School District will be hosting six parent seminars on youth protection during the fall.
Each seminar will address the topics of mental health, substance abuse, bullying, and Internet safety. Please attend on the date or at the location that is most convenient for your family.
- Tuesday, September 16 – Granger High School (3580 S. 3600 West)
- Wednesday, September 17 – Olympus High School (4055 S. 2300 East)
- Wednesday, October 8 – Granite Education Center (2500 S. State Street)
- Thursday, October 9 – Hunter High School (4200 S. 5600 West)
- Tuesday, October 28 – Taylorsville High School (5225 S. Redwood Road)
- Wednesday, October 29 – Cottonwood High School (5715 S. 1300 East)
Each seminar will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will be an hour long. Following a group presentation, local agencies will have tables and booths on site with additional information for parents on youth protection topics.