The Granite School District Board of Education holds monthly public meetings to establish district policies, approve budgets, receive reports from district administrators, and conduct other business.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Tuesday, June 16, 2015
All board meetings begin at 7 p.m. at the Granite Education Center (2500 S. State Street). Citizens are welcome to speak in a Board of Education meeting by contacting the communications office at 385-646-4529, to register for comment time.
Visit the Granite Board of Education page for board reports, meeting minutes, and board member contact information.
Town Hall Meetings
Granite superintendent Dr. Martin Bates hosts multiple town hall meetings where patrons, students, employees, and community members may ask questions and gather feedback regarding education topics in Granite School District.
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 – Cyprus High School
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 – Granger High School
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015 – Skyline High School
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 – Taylorsville High School
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015 – Hunter High School
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015 – Cottonwood High School
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 – Kearns High School
Be sure to check out the Superintendent’s Blog where Dr. Bates answers questions and discusses education subjects through videos and written posts.