Ben Horsley, Director of Communications, presented a legislative report to the board.
The board convened into an executive session.
Reverence – Neil Armstrong Academy Chorus
The board recognized Academic All-State recipients for wrestling, girls basketball, boys basketball, and swimming.
- Fire alarm system at Jefferson Jr. High, Spectrum West, $63,219.00, Capital Outlay budget
- Roofing repairs at Kennedy Jr. High, Utah Tile & Roofing, $163,156.00, Capital Outlay budget
- Computer equipment for the Information Systems Department, Summit Partners, $151,176.95, Information Systems & Capital Outlay Equipment budgets
- Software for the Educational Technology Department, OM Office Supply, $187,120.00, Educational Technology Department and school budgets
- Library book contracts, AEP (trade binding: $640.88 (73 bks); paperback library bind: $615.23 (31 bks)) and Bound to Stay Bound (hardbound library bound: $1,439.51 (73 bks)), respective department and school budgets
- Mental health services for students, Valley Mental Health, $54,000.00, SCALE-UP federal grant funds
- ESL programming for refugees, Asian Association of Utah ($50,500.00) and the English Skills Learning Center ($73,428.63)
|Name||Current Assignment||New Assignment||Replacing||Who Transferred To||Effective Date|
|Leslie Bell||Principal, Redwood Elementary||Director, Teacher Induction, Intervention & Support||Annette Brinkman||Retirement||7/1/2015|
The board approved a first reading of the Student Head Injuries & Concussions policy as presented by Doug Larson, Director of Policy & Legal Services.