Looking to showcase outstanding art in an elegant setting for hundreds of people to see?
The Granite Gallery at the Granite Education Center displays art from employees and students throughout the school year. The Gallery has four available timeframes for student or employee exhibits during the upcoming school year:
- August 12 – September 23, 2015
- September 23 – October 28, 2015
- October 28 – December 9, 2015
- December 9, 2015 – January 28, 2016
2-D artists will be paired with 3-D artists for exhibits. An average of 30 works will be needed from each artist, and all pieces must be ready for display.
Exhibit proposals must include:
- Artist statement (a brief statement about the work to be shown at the Granite Gallery)
- 3-5 digital images of works to be displayed or examples of previous work
Artists will be responsible for supplying all necessary parts of the proposal as well as transportation and safe delivery/return of exhibit pieces. The District’s Fine Art Specialist will be responsible for installation and management of sales (if works are available for purchase).
Proposals must be submitted to Tamara Burnside (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 7, 2015.