Granite School District is committed to making learning opportunities available to all students. To make this possible teachers will make learning materials available through two main modalities:
- Online learning via the district-utilized technology tools available
- Paper-based learning materials for students who cannot access the online learning option due to connectivity or other access barriers (e.g. developmental level, ability level, language, etc.)
For paper-based options, please contact your school.
Family Best Practices for Distance Learning
- Log in online or access your printed materials every day
- Contact your teacher with any questions you have
- Read directions carefully and discuss them with a family member to make sure you understand
- Keep assignments and tasks organized so you can easily access them or submit them
- Contact the teacher/school staff to answer questions about accessing materials, instructions for an assignment or technical problems with software or equipment
- For online learning, practice accessing online resources using the GSD Portal
- Set a schedule and space to help stay focused on learning and complete tasks
If you have additional needs or questions, access the www.graniteschools.org homepage to learn more about the School Dismissal. Please reach out to your teacher if you need assistance with distance learning class work.