Read 180 is a supplemental special education English Language Arts online program for junior high school level students. The Canvas site of your special education teacher includes specific directions and assignments for Read 180.
Access Read 180 by signing into the Granite District Portal.
This app is only available during school hours: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Students will need headphones/speakers to complete and a built-in or external microphone.
Accessing Read 180 Online App
From Granite Portal:
- Click “Learning Resources” at bottom
- Click orange “Reading” folder
- Click ‘HMH Central Login
- Click “Read 180” or “System 44”
Username: Student ID (9 digit number)
Password: First + Last initial + Student ID
- Example: Jane Doe
- Username: 123456789
- Password: JD123456789
After logging in:
- Click “Go” on R180 Student Application or
- Click “Go On” on system 44 Dashboard