Sora is a new reading and listening app from OverDrive and Granite School District. With Sora, students and staff can access a large collection of ebooks and audiobooks for independent, self-directed, or teacher-assigned reading. Students can read or listen to these books using a Chromebook, desktop computer, or personal mobile device.
Getting Started with Sorra
- Go to https://soraapp.com/library/graniteut using a web browser on any computer or device. If you are using an Android or Apple mobile device you can also download the Sora app from your device’s app store:
- If the Granite Sora sign-in page does not immediately come up, use the setup code graniteut or tap Find my school. (You can click on any school that is part of Granite School District.)
- Enter the username (student number) and password that you use to log in to school computers.
Enter the username (student number) and password that you use to log in to school computers.
- You can borrow a book for 14 days. You can borrow up to 3 books at a time. You can place holds on books that are checked out.
- Close the book and go to your Shelf to see all your borrowed books. From there, you can:
- Tap Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to a book.
- Tap Options to renew or return the book, get to your notes and highlights, and more.
For additional help, visit https://help.soraapp.com/.