EDpuzzle is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that allows teachers to design engaging, interactive video lessons for students. These video lessons can be used when flipping instruction or in any classroom utilizing blended learning. With EDpuzzle teachers can:
- Upload your own videos or search in EDPuzzle’s library of videos from YouTube, Khan Academy, TED Talks, Vimeo, and more.
- Trim a video on the front and back end to make the video shorter, start the video where you want, or show just a clip of the video.
- Pause the video to add your own audio comments or multiple-choice and free-response questions for the students to answer. These tools allow a teacher to increase the clarity of a video by explaining or expanding on a point made in the video, provide an opportunity for students to reflect on content in the video, or check for student understanding.
- Assign video lessons to students in your class. After a teacher sets up a class in EdPuzzle, students enroll in the class with a simple classroom code.
- Track student data. Quickly and easily see which students have watched the video and how well they answered the questions.
A quick overview of EDPuzzle:
You must be logged in to post a comment.