Downloading Your Content from SAFARI Montage
If you have previously uploaded content to SAFARI Montage using your Granite account, you can download files again to use or save elsewhere by following these steps:
- In a web browser, visit https://safari.graniteschools.org and log in with your district username and password.
- On the dashboard, Click on the yellow My Files icon.
- If a file has a Download button, click on it to download the file to your computer.
- If a file does not have a Download button, click the Edit button.
- On the Rights Management subtab of the Information/Rights screen, check the box for Downloadable.
- After checking the downloadable box, click the Save and Continue button.
- Click My Files in the left sidebar to return to your list of files. The file should now have a Download button you can use to download the file.
Note: Licensed content from SAFARI Montage is not downloadable. You will only be able to download files that you have uploaded to SAFARI Montage, or files uploaded and published by other school district staff that they have made available for download.
Please visit our Educational Video Resources page for additional help with finding and managing video resources for the classroom.