Family Engagement Centers Mission
Granite Family Engagement Centers seek to strengthen the partnership between schools and families to enhance every child’s education and learning experience.
Communication between Families and Teachers
- Communication & interpretation support for teachers and staff
- Home visit companions
- Expectations from the school
- Distance Learning support
- Parent Portal account set-up and grade review sessions
- “Together Time” Early Childhood Education
- English as a Second Language
- Basic computer skills, email & Zoom app set-up, etc.
- Wellness classes including nutrition, exercise, and meditation
- Imagine Learning for parents
- In-person and virtual presentations from partnering organizations
- Basic needs information including food and healthcare access, car seats, citizenship, and more.