Coming Spring 2019!
Granite School District cares about your health and wellness, and helping you live a healthy lifestyle. Soon it will be even easier to take good care of your health.
Granite is the first school district in Utah to open a health and wellness clinic for contract employees and their dependents. The clinic will be located on the campus of Valley Junior High School (4195 S. 3200 West) in a former LDS Seminary building that was purchased by the district.
The clinic will be staffed by certified physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals, and will offer the following services to Granite contract employees:
- Primary and urgent care visits with ZERO COPAY
- FREE dispensed Rx medications, a customized generic formulary will be set up to meet the specific needs of Granite personnel
- Wellness coaching, training, and education
- Health and disease management
- Lab work
- Occupational health (future integration)
In addition, employees will be able to utilize enhanced technology to:
- Manage appointments on Web or phone
- Receive prompts and reminders on phone
- Access high quality care anytime, any place through eVisits and after hours telephonic care
- Track wellness vitals through mobile apps
We are thrilled to lead the charge in charting a new course in school district medical care, benefits, wellness, prevention, and condition management. This is an amazing benefit which will serve a great need in the health and well-being of Granite School District employees and their dependents.
Latest Construction Updates: