Parents/guardians in Granite School District are able to create a Portal account that gives access to their student’s Gradebook, Report Cards, Test Scores, Online Registration etc.
Did you know if you create a parent portal account you can have access to all your student(s), in Granite School District, all at once? You will also receive weekly emails about attendance and grades, every Friday.
Steps to Create your Parent Portal Account
1. Go to portal.graniteschools.org
2. Click on ‘Parents: Click here to create a Parent Portal Account’.
3. Read the information under Parent Portal Registration.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email.
- Enter your student’s 9 number.
- Enter that same student’s birth date.
- Create a username that you will remember.
- Create a 7 character or longer password. The password needs to have each of the 4 characteristics below:
- one upper case letter
- one lower case letter
- a number
- a special character
- Click Create Account button.
- Once you have created your account successfully, you will receive an activation email.
- Go to your email and click on the link to activate your account.
- After activating you can use the newly created username and password to get into your portal.
Questions & Answers
What if I received a message that some or all of the contact information entered is incorrect and to contact my school registrar?
– The information you enter must match exactly what we have on file for your student. Including first and last name, your email, student ID and date of birth. You also must have the portal access box checked. You can call your school to make sure all of this information matches what you are entering.
What if I receive an error code?
-Your account will need to be manually created. Contact the I.S. Facilitators to help create your account.
What if I click the create account button and it takes me to a blank page?
-Your account will need to manually activated. Contact the school and they can activate it for you.
What if I don’t receive my email?
– Your account will need to manually activated. Contact the school and they can activate it for you.
What if I have more than one student and I don’t see all my students in my portal?
– Your first and last name, your email, must match exactly and the portal access box must be checked on each of your students contact card for you. Contact your school(s) to make sure this is the case.