We can be contacted for any variety of questions, comments, or concerns. If you need to contact an individual school, please visit our Elementary, Junior High, High School, or Specialty Schools pages. Each department’s contact information can be found on the individual department’s page. An overview of our departments can be found on the Departments page.
Address & Directions
2500 S. State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115-3110
To find an employee, please use our People Search directory tool.
If you have applied or are looking for a position, please visit our Human Resources department.
If you have questions regarding what school your student should attend, please use our Boundaries Search tool.
Also, you might check to see if your question can be answered on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Granite Education Center Maps
When visiting our campus, you can use the following maps to help you locate your destination.
- Granite Education Center Campus Map
- Granite Education Center Floors 1-2
- Granite Education Center Floors 3-4
The Granite Education Center consists primarily of two main buildings:
- Educational Programs (five story building)
- Administration (two story building)
In addition to these, the campus offers programs and services in three smaller buildings:
- Teacher Lab, Printing, and day care (northeast corner of the campus)
- Wilson Elementary School (extending from the south of the Educational Programs building)
- Cosmetology and Barbering Lab (southwest corner of the campus)
If you have any questions regarding our location(s), please contact our main desk.