This page is primarily for students who are currently attending school within the Granite School District.
If you have just moved into the district during the school year, you will need to visit your school to register. Find your school using our school boundary search.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate
Parent Portal Parent Portal
Parent Portal allows parents and students to access information about grades, attendance, assignments, and fees.
- Back to School Online Student Registration, English (PDF)
- Back to School Online Student Registration, Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, English (PDF)
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, Spanish (PDF)
Required Registration Documents Required Registration Documents
All students, regardless of their previous registration status will need these documents.
Information Packet Information Packet
This packet will help you understand the fees, policies, and requirements that are expected of each student.
Head injury policy Head Injury Policy
Signifies that you understand the risk of participating in physical activities and sporting events.
School Safety School Safety
Signifies that you understand that the district maintains policies that prohibit conduct that disrupts the learning environment, including bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Student Technology Terms & Conditions Student Technology Terms & Conditions
Details the Granite School District use of computers and other technology equipment.
- Student Technology Terms & Conditions, English (PDF)
- Student Technology Terms & Conditions, Spanish (PDF)
Hearing and Vision Screening Hearing and Vision Screening
This form is an acknowledgement that your child will be screened for hearing and vision abilities.
Optional Registration Documents Optional Registration Documents
These documents are situation-dependent, and are not required for registration.
- Learning Options Fillable Form Elementary 1st-Term, English (PDF)
- Learning Options Fillable Form Elementary 1st-Term, Spanish (PDF)
- Distance Learning Fillable Form Secondary, English (PDF)
- Distance Learning Fillable Form Secondary, Spanish (PDF)
McKinney-Vento ensures immediate enrollment and educational stability for homeless children and youth. The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children as “individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.”
Fee Waiver Fee Waiver
- K-6 Fee Waiver, English (PDF)
- K-6 Fee Waiver, Spanish (PDF)
- 7-12 Fee Waiver, English (PDF)
- 7-12 Fee Waiver, Spanish (PDF)
Application that waives school fees for qualifying students.
Free or Reduced Lunch Free or Reduced Lunch
For qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch.
Additional Information Additional Information
Please take a moment and review this information.
Open Enrollment Options Guidelines Open Enrollment Options Guidelines
If you want to attend school other than your designated school, you will need this form.
Fee Schedule Fee Schedule
List of fees for activities, classes, extra-curricular, and athletics participation.
- 2020-2021 Fees Senior High, English (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Fees Senior High, Spanish (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Fees Junior High, English (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Fees Junior High, Spanish (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Fees Elementary, English (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Fees Elementary, Spanish (PDF)
Parent Training Parent Training
We encourage all parents to take this parent training about child abuse and neglect. It is offered in both English and Spanish.
Student Manuals Student Manuals
General information about attending the Granite School District, including course information.