***NOTE: There are currently no restrictions or specific guidance from the health department regarding COVID-19. Information on this page and other links from this page will be updated if necessary.
Let’s Work Together: Students/staff who are demonstrating any symptom of COVID-19 must stay home. Similarly, families must follow quarantine guidance from the health department if someone has been exposed to COVID-19, or is in the process of being tested.
- View current case counts in Granite School District
- COVID-19 Testing Guidance (PDF)
- COVID-19 Quarantine Guidance (PDF)
- COVID-19 Isolation Guidance (PDF)
- View state COVID-19 resources and information in other languages.
As with last school year, Granite School District will follow guidance and direction from state and local health departments.
- Students and staff who are demonstrating any symptom of COVID-19 must stay home.
- Regular classroom instruction will take place on a Monday through Friday schedule. We encourage all students and staff to get vaccinated if and when possible.
- Schools will remain mindful of safe spacing and cleanliness to the highest degree possible. Hospital grade air filtration and circulation (up to four times per hour) will continue.
Though not required, we highly encourage mask wearing on school property for individuals with elevated risk factors. This is line with Health Department guidance to reduce the spread of COVID in schools.
Masks (including KN95) are available to students and staff who would like one.
Under state law, a school district cannot initiate a mask mandate. If, however, a mask mandate or other directive is issued at the county or state level, the district will comply.