This page is primarily for students who are currently attending school within the Granite School Disrict.
If you have just moved into the district during the school year, you will need to visit your school to register. Find your school using our school boundary search.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate
Required Registration Documents
All students, regardless of their previous registration status will need these documents.
Head injury policy
English | Spanish | Arabic | Vietnamese
Signifies that you understand that the district maintains policies that prohibit conduct that disrupts the learning environment, including bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
Student Technology Agreement
Optional Registration Documents
These documents are situation-dependent, and are not required for registration.
Apply for McKinney-Vento Assistance
McKinney-Vento ensures immediate enrollment and educational stability for homeless children and youth. The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children as “individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.”
- K-6 Fee Waiver (PDF): English | Spanish
- 7-12 Fee Waiver Fillable (PDF):English | Spanish
Application that waives school fees for qualifying students.
Free or Reduced Lunch
Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch
For qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch.
Parent Portal allows parents and students to access information about grades, attendance, assignments, and fees.
- High School Student Registration (PDF): English | Spanish
- Parent Portal Initial Set Up (PDF): English | Spanish
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions (PDF): English
Please take a moment and review this information.
Open Enrollment Options Guidelines
If you want to attend school other than your designated school, you will need this form.
Open Enrollment Options and Guidelines Form
- 2017-18 Junior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish
- 2017-18 Senior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish
- 2018-2019 Junior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish
- 2018-2019 Senior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish
List of fees for activities, classes, extra-curricular, and athletics participation.
General information about attending the Granite School District, including course information.