This page is primarily for students who are currently attending school within the Granite School Disrict.
If you have just moved into the district during the school year, you will need to visit your school to register. Find your school using our school boundary search.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Proof of residency (View requirements)
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate
Parent Portal Parent Portal
Parent Portal allows parents and students to access information about grades, attendance, assignments, and fees.
- Secondary School Student Registration (PDF): English | Spanish
- Parent Portal Initial Set Up (PDF): English | Spanish
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions (PDF): English
- Updating Contact Information (PDF): English | Spanish
Required Registration Documents Required Registration Documents
All students, regardless of their previous registration status will need these documents.
Information Packet Information Packet
Head injury policy Head Injury Policy
School Safety School Safety
Student Technology Agreement Student Technology Agreement
Details the Granite School District use of computers and other technology equipment.
Hearing and Vision Screening Hearing and Vision Screening
This form is an acknowledgement that your child will be screened for hearing and vision abilities.
Optional Registration Documents Optional Registration Documents
These documents are situation-dependent, and are not required for registration.
Apply for McKinney-Vento Assistance
McKinney-Vento ensures immediate enrollment and educational stability for homeless children and youth. The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children as “individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.”
Fee Waiver Fee Waiver
Application that waives school fees for qualifying students.
Free or Reduced Lunch Free or Reduced Lunch
Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch
For qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch.
Additional Information Additional Information
Please take a moment and review this information.
Open Enrollment Options Guidelines Open Enrollment Options Guidelines
If you want to attend school other than your designated school, you will need this form.
Open Enrollment Options and Guidelines Form
Fee Schedule Fee Schedule
- 2019-2020 Fee Schedule – Elementary
- 2019-2020 Fee Schedule – Jr. High: English | Spanish
- 2019-2020 Fee Schedule – Sr. HighEnglish | Spanish
- 2018-2019 Elementary Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish | Arabic | Burmese | Nepali | Swahili | Vietnamese
- 2018-2019 Junior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish | Arabic | Burmese | Nepali | Swahili | Vietnamese”
- 2018-2019 Senior High Fee Schedule (PDF): English | Spanish | Arabic | Burmese | Nepali | Swahili | Vietnamese
List of fees for activities, classes, extra-curricular, and athletics participation.
Parent Training Parent Training
We encourage all parents to take this parent training about child abuse and neglect. It is offered in both English and Spanish.
Student Manuals Student Manuals
General information about attending the Granite School District, including course information.