The Educational Technology Department works to equip every teacher and student with technology and information literacy skills. Our focus is on teacher professional learning, school technical support, and student achievement. We strive to research and develop best practices with regards to educational technology and look to replicate those practices in all classrooms.
- Featured Resource: Scrible
- Jamboard and Google Classroom
- Featured Resource: Zoom
- Presentations: Google Classroom (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced)
- What’s New in Sora?
- Presentation: Intro to Tech Tools – Basics
- Featured Resource: Loom
- Elementary Library Book Walk 2020
- Presentation: Best Practices to Use During Distance Learning
- Craft Lake City Virtual DIY Festival | Summer Reading and Learning 2020