Registration for 2020-2022 ETEP Cohorts
Registration for the 2020-2022 ETEP Cohorts has closed.
About the Program
The Educational Technology Endorsement Program (ETEP) is an intensive 2-year professional development program provided to a select group of Granite teachers by the Granite Educational Technology Department. It comprises a blend of evening face-to-face sessions and online learning in which teachers explore ways to leverage classroom technology in a constructivist, student-centered approach to increase instructional effectiveness and student achievement.
Objectives for this project include:
- Enhance teacher instructional practices by using technology seamlessly in classrooms
- Emphasize project-based learning, constructivist approaches, and student-centered classrooms
- Enrich instructional effectiveness
- Increase student academic achievement
This program is intensive, with participation in a 2 credit hour course required every quarter. Each course includes 4 face-to-face sessions as well as 3 online modules. A fully online summer course is also required. At the successful completion of the two-year program, participants will have received 18 credit hours (USBE or SUU) and also receive their Educational Technology Endorsement.
We seek qualified educators who are:
- Enthusiastic about learning, teaching, and technology
- Excellent with classroom management
- Teaching in a style that emphasizes a student-centered classroom
- Tech savvy