Please Note: Because of summer cleaning requirements and the inability to properly staff events, Granite School District typically does not rent our buildings during the months of June, July, and August.
Welcome to Granite’s Facility Rental web page. We have provided a few simple guidelines to help answer many of your questions and assist you in determining your needs and costs.
Please note: Even the smallest and least complicated of rentals still typically take a minimum of 7-10 business days to coordinate and approve. As the coordination needed increases, so does the time needed to receive approval. Please submit your requests in a timely manner.
If you are interested in renting a playing field, visit the Field Rentals page.
- Review ‘Specific Spaces’ on the right side of this page to determine what areas may be rented and the hourly rate for each. Auditorium seating capacity is also found in this area.
- Choose the school that best fits your needs from the ‘School Contacts’
- Contact the rentals administrator of that school and confirm that the space, date, and time are available for your event.
- Work with the administrator to fill out a District Rental Form (PDF). (Form works best when you download it to your computer and then open with adobe to fill it out)
Make sure to include arrival to departure times, not just the event time. Coordinate all logistics and expectations with the rental administrator at the location you have chosen.
- Once the form is complete and both you and the administrator have signed the agreement, the administrator will forward it to the district office for final approval.
- Any other correspondence (i.e., Certificate of Liability Insurance, 501c3 letter, etc.) can be emailed directly to the district office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the district has finalized the paperwork, an approved copy will be emailed to the renter, school administration, and the custodian.
- YOUR RENTAL IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL ALL 3 SIGNATURES ARE OBTAINED, PROOF OF CURRENT INSURANCE COVERAGE HAS BEEN PROVIDED, AND PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE TO THE GRANITE SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE.
Note that there are certain personnel requirements and related costs for facility rentals. The specific needs will be determined by the local school, based on the needs and expectations of your rental. Supervisors, Custodians, Security, A/V or Booth Technicians etc., are $50 per hour. Student A/V helpers are $15 per hour.