Welcome to Granite’s Facility Rental web page. We have provided a few simple guidelines to help answer many of your questions and assist you in determining your needs and costs.
If you are interested in renting a playing field, visit the Field Rentals page.
Liability insurance is required unless you (the renter) can provide proof of non-profit status by submitting a copy of your 501c3 letter to the Granite District Rentals office. Although Granite School District is exempt from liability with any non-profit (tax-exempt groups), we highly recommend being insured for your own protection.
Insurance requirements are listed below. You may contact any insurance carrier for this type of policy.
- School Name & Granite School District must be listed as Additional Insured on a primary/non-contributory basis.
- Limits must be a minimum of $1,000,000 Primary per occurrence and $2,000,000 Aggregate.
- You must email a copy of the Certificate of Liability Insurance to the Granite District Rentals office representative listed on the right-hand side of this webpage 1-2 weeks prior to your event.
- Review ‘Specific Spaces’ on the right side of this page to determine what areas may be rented and the hourly rate for each. Auditorium seating capacity is also found in this area.
- Choose the school that best fits your needs from the ‘School Contacts’
- Contact the rentals administrator of that school and confirm that the space, date, and time are available for your event.
- Work with the administrator to fill out a District Rental Form. Make sure to include arrival to departure times, not just the event time. Coordinate all logistics and expectations with the rental administrator at the location you have chosen.
- Once the form is complete and both you and the administrator have signed the agreement, the administrator will forward it to the district office for final approval.
- Any other correspondence (i.e., Certificate of Liability Insurance, 501c3 letter, etc.) can be emailed directly to the district office at email@example.com
- Once the district has finalized the paperwork, an approved copy will be emailed to the renter, school administration, and the custodian.
- Payment in full is due to the district office prior to the date of the rental. See payment instructions near the bottom of the District Rental Form or call us at the number below to pay by credit card.
Note that there are certain personnel requirements and related costs for facility rentals. The specific needs will be determined by the local school, based on the needs and expectations of your rental. Supervisors, Custodians, Security, A/V or Booth Technicians etc., are $50 per hour. Student A/V helpers are $15 per hour.
- Rentals on non-school days (Saturdays, Sundays, and certain holidays) will incur a facility impact fee of $25/hour, not to exceed $125 per day.
- Rentals during summer break (June, July & August) will incur an air conditioning impact fee of $25/hour for each hour the A/C is in use. The A/C impact fee applies to Auditoriums, Cafeterias, and Gymnasiums along with large area Classrooms and/or blocks of classrooms.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 385-646-4409 for Field Rentals, or 385-646-4123 for Facility Rentals. We are happy to assist you.