Welcome to Preschool! The following links provide important information for you and your student.
Step 1: Watch the video (NOTE: parent volunteers are permitted at some locations)
Step 2: Review the items in the “Parent Information” section
Step 3: Review the items in the “Documents for Signature” section
Step 4: Wait for your child’s teacher to contact you
- Orientation Video – Teachers will provide updated information on parent volunteering and Open House.
- Parent Handbook / (Spanish)
- Testing and Information Sharing / (Spanish)
- Sibling Pickup/Dropoff Authorization
- Disclosure Notification / (Spanish)
- Student Calendar
- Social Media Information
- Student Privacy Rights
- Fundraiser Information
- How To Be a Preschool Substitute
- VROOM – Envision Utah Flyer / (Spanish)
Documents for Signature
Your child’s teacher will have copies of these documents; however, you may print, complete and return them to the teacher at your orientation meeting if you prefer.