Join Our Team
WE NEED YOU…TO BE A PRESCHOOL SUBSTITUTE
We are looking for parents who can be an emergency volunteer substitute or paid substitute for your child’s classroom.
A volunteer preschool substitute is someone a teacher can call in the event of an emergency at the last minute to replace either the teacher or assistant. If you are interested in being a volunteer substitute, please tell your preschool teacher today.
A paid preschool substitute is someone who has applied with Granite District and will get paid for hours worked in the classroom. If interested, see the application instructions on back and contact Granite Preschool at 385-646-4672. Please ask to speak with a coordinator.
We appreciate any help you can provide!
How to Apply to Be a Preschool Substitute
- Log onto the Granite School District web site: www.graniteschools.org
- On the home page, click on the “Find Employment” in the light blue ribbon near the top of the page
- Scroll down and click on the blue “Apply for Employment or Manage Application” button
- Click on the “Locations” tab on the right-hand side of the screen under the title “Vacancies”
- Scroll down and click on “Preschool Services”
- Click on the red “Apply” button next to the job you want (Assistant, Lead, Substitute, ASSERT Assistant)
- Click “Start” if you are a new applicant, or “Login” if you have applied with Granite before on the Applitrack system
- Complete all steps in the application process and submit your application
- When the application has been approved by Human Resources, Preschool staff with call to schedule an interview
- If you are recommended for hire, Human Resources will contact you to complete their onboarding process and background check
- If you are approved to work by Human Resources, you will be notified when you are cleared to start
Donations and Fundraisers
Please help your classroom by participating in these “painless” fundraisers. All money raised will be given back to your teacher to use for equipment, supplies, and special activities.
SMITH’S Earn and Learn program. Go to smithsfoodanddrug.com/inspire sign into your digital account or “Create an Account.” Link your Rewards Card to organization number QN460 and choose “save.” Every time you shop at Smith’s with your rewards card, they donate 0.5% of your total order to our organization.
GOODSEARCH is a search engine allowing you to “surf the net” while earning money for our program! Register at www.goodsearch.com with Granite School District-Preschool Services ID# 817529. Our program earns 1 cent for every search done in our name.
AMAZON SMILE is a simple way for you to support our program every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, 0.5% of your eligible purchases is donated automatically. The first time you visit, select Granite Education Foundation before you begin shopping. After that, Amazon will remember your selection and make your donation.
Thank you for your support – every penny counts!