Registration for next year (August 2021 – May 2022) has begun! Click here.
(As a reminder, children who are eligible for Kindergarten cannot participate in this program.)
- Registration Information Page and Forms
- Deadlines and Start Dates
- Scholarship Application
- District Boundary Lookup (to help you find your neighborhood school)
Use this link ONLY if you suspect your child may have a disability that impacts their learning.
Services are not provided until the student’s 3rd birthday. If your child will not turn 3 within the next month, please call DDI Vantage:
East: (801) 266-9393
West: (801) 957-0855
If your child is already on an IEP, and you have recently moved into Granite School District boundaries, please call (385) 646-7647.
- March 16 Email: Parent and Preschooler Activity
- February 25 Email: Choose Between Distance and In-Class Learning
- December 4 Email: Preschool Calendar Change
- December 4 Email: Choose Between Distance and In-Class Learning
- October 22 Email: Additional Funding (TSSA)
- September 30 Email: Choose Between Distance and In-Class Learning
- September 17 Email: Early Out Day Calendar Change
- August 31 Email: Preschool Calendar Change
- August 20 Email: Orientation Information
- August 12 Email: Welcome to Preschool – Important Dates
- August 3 Email: Choose Between Distance and In-Class Learning
- July 30 Email: Our Return to Preschool Plan
- July 22 Email: Steps for a Safe School Year
- Orientation Information — IMPORTANT!
- Yearly Calendar
- FREE course on “Encouraging Positive Behavior and Strengthening Family Relationships“
- Free Help for COVID-19 Related Stress -or- (Spanish)
- Tuition and Payment Information
- Map of Preschool Locations
- Parent Feedback / Surveys