If your child is CURRENTLY enrolled in one of our preschools:
Complete the registration form below. Birth certificates and immunization records are NOT required for returning students; however, proof of address or registration fee IS required.
If your child is NEW to our program:
Complete the following registration form and submit the applicable supporting documents.
Important! –> Your child will NOT be fully registered until our office receives the supporting documents:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the child’s UTAH immunization card.
AND . . .
For students registering for a Limited Admission school (see list –>):
(Check the School Search Boundary Lookup to know if this applies to you. Limited Admission schools are listed to the right.)
- A copy of a Proof of Address. (A recent copy of an electricity, gas, or water bill in the parent’s name, or rental agreement or mortgage statement in the parent’s name that lists the address as a “service address” or a “property address” — no other proof of address will be accepted.)
For students registering for an Open Admission school (see list –>):
- A $40 non-refundable registration fee and the first month’s tuition (if applicable). These fees can be paid by calling our office with a credit or debit card.
- The first month’s tuition.
CHECKS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION WILL BE LISTED AFTER YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED THE REGISTRATION FORM.
** If you are using a mobile device to complete this form, it may not send! Please use another method or call our office to confirm receipt of application.**