. . . a Nationally Recognized High Quality Preschool Program
- Based on Utah State Early Childhood standards aligned to the Utah Core
- Teaching targeted to all areas of a child’s development
- Demonstrated student achievement at or above state academic levels
- Students leave well prepared for Kindergarten and beyond
- Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, and Support Staff in every class
- Maximum of 1:10 staff-child ratio
- Data-based monthly professional development for continuous skill growth
- Classes housed at District facilities for added security and safety
- Research-based curriculum taught at every location
- Teacher and parent work together to help children grow and progress
- Costs researched annually and set at or below neighboring preschools
- Sliding scale available for tuition assistance
To register your child for our program, visit our registration info page.
To find a preschool near you, view our district boundary map.
For preschool days of attendance, view our 2016-2017 calendar.