The Research and Evaluation Department was organized in 2013 as part of the Division of Educator Support and Development in Granite School District. Our department’s goal is to provide credible research and evaluation to support school improvement and high quality program implementation.
We accomplish this goal by supporting schools in:
- reflecting on school quality assurance through the School Improvement Process and AdvancED Accreditation process
- implementing Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS), including the student support process
- building capacity in Professional Learning Community (PLC) practices
- supporting school leadership teams and school-wide systems for student improvement
- understanding how to use data to drive instruction
In addition, we conduct evaluations to identify and replicate best practices, as well as research new program initiatives.
Headed by Todd Braeger, the department is also comprised of System Support Coaches.
If you would like to conduct research or a survey within the Granite School District’s jurisdiction, please fill out the Research Application Permission Form.