- May 11-15 is the last week teachers will introduce any new instructional content.
- The week of May 18-22 is for review, intervention, task completion, and demonstration of proficiency.
- Teachers will finalize 4th quarter grades by Wednesday, May 27.
- Report cards will be available in the Parent Portal beginning June 11.
- A copy of 4th quarter report cards will be mailed home after June 11.
Students who receive an Incomplete 4th quarter grade will have the opportunity to earn a Pass grade issued by their teacher. Students will complete 4th quarter coursework during the summer, and will work within grading criteria established by their teacher in their 4th quarter distance learning course.
High school seniors have until Friday, August 21 to earn all of their required credits to graduate with their class. Those who receive an Incomplete 4th quarter grade will have until this date to complete missing work or demonstrate proficiency to earn a Pass. The awarding of a Pass grade will be within a teacher’s grading criteria for the 4th quarter course. Schools will work with students to provide feedback on 4th quarter coursework done during the summer.
Students, including high school seniors, who know they will need additional time over the summer to continue learning/work on Incomplete grades may keep textbooks and/or Chromebooks while completing 4th quarter coursework.
Students that are working to resolve Incomplete grades through paper-based learning packets may continue to pick up learning materials by appointment at their school’s front office throughout the summer.
Please note that teachers will not be expected to work outside their yearly contract, and students should not expect feedback on summer coursework until the start of the 2020-2021 school year.