Meal services will continue to operate as we move into the summer months. Due to public health orders, this service will operate in a manner similar to the past two months, rather than the normal summer program.
Rather than the traditional park sites, the summer feeding program will operate primarily out of school sites. This allows us to maintain safe working conditions by decentralizing meal production. Sites will operate based on participation. In the event a site needs to close, patrons will be provided notice and directed to the nearby sites.
Friendly Program Reminders
The following reminders are required as a part of the Child Nutrition Program guidelines:
- All Children 18 and under will receive meals with no charge.
- Children should be present at the time of meal pick up.
- Households may not pick up meals to distribute to other households.
- Parents are not required to accompany children.
- Day Cares within the area are welcome to participate but children should be present.