Don Adams, assistant superintendent of Support Services, and Justin Naegle, director of Architecture, Engineering & Construction presented an update on construction and capital projects.
Reverence- Cottonwood High School Theatre
- The board recognized Ella Hampshire for winning the National Smokey Bear and Woodsy Owl Contest.
- The board recognized the Skyline High boys golf team for winning the 5A state championship.
- The board recognized the Olympus High girls tennis team for winning the 5A state championship.
- The board recognized individual state champions for fall sports: Emi Dowdell (Tennis Singles, Olympus), Sophia Dowdell / Morgan Longson (Tennis Doubles, Olympus), Jackson Shelley (Golf, Skyline)
- The board recognized the Academic All State recipients for fall sports: Coleman Oettli (Cottonwood), Maxfield Russo (Cottonwood), James Connolly (Olympus), Anna Olascoaga (Granger), Emma Vuckovic (Granger), Allison Chadwick (Hunter),Ryleigh Allred (Hunter), Sarah Ekker (Taylorsville), Annie Pinegar (Cottonwood), Kaiya Endo (Cottonwood), Kathryn Campbell (Cottonwood), Kimberly Colton (Cottonwood), Miya Inouye (Olympus), Sarah Ekker (Taylorsville), Brooklyn Christensen (Olympus), Grace Vanden Akker (Olympus), Sydney Atherley (Olympus), George Marriott (Olympus), Maxwell Archibald (Olympus), Daniel Shawcroft (Cyprus), Aaron Jowers(Hunter), Brendan Christensen (Taylorsville), Garrett Cousins (Granger), Charles Sherwood (Olympus), Jack Richards(Olympus)
- The board recognized the top MGP elementary schools: Cottonwood, Eastwood, Rosecrest, William Penn, Robert Frost, and Howard R. Driggs.
Steve Hogan, director of Planning & Boundaries presents Student Enrollment Report .
The board approved a first readings of Population Analysis Committee (PAC) Recommendations by Steve Hogan, director of Planning & Boundaries.
The board approved a second reading of Article IX.A.1.z. Employee Health and Safety, Immunizations. and Workplace Accidents as presented by Doug Larson, director of Policy & Legal Services.