This year’s group includes teachers representing the elementary, junior high, and high school levels, specializing in many subjects such as science, math, and drama.
Each awardee was nominated by either a student, parent, or colleague. Once all nominees had been submitted to Granite Education Foundation, the Excel committee undertook a rigorous review over the course of several weeks to determine the winners.
Congratulations the 2023 Excel Award winners:
- Jill Sundberg- Churchill Junior High School
- Amber Clayton- Millcreek Elementary
- McKenzie Jackson-Lincoln Elementary
- Carter Woolf- West Lake STEM Junior High
- Michelle La-Bonnell- Academy Park Elementary
- Shelly Johnson- Douglas T. Orchard Elementary
- Kjersti Parkes- Hunter High Wolverines
- Jordan Johnson- Whittier Elementary School
- Nicole McCrea- Neil Armstrong Academy
- Liz Laguan- Stansbury Elementary School