Thank you for your interest in our High Quality Preschool program!
- Children must be 3 or 4 on or before September 1 to be eligible. (If your child turns 3 after September 1, you may register for our Young 3s Program during the month prior to their 3rd birthday. Please contact the office for exact start dates.)
- Classes are 3 hours per day – morning and afternoon classes are available at most locations. 3-year-olds attend 2 days per week; 4-year-olds attend 4 days per week. Class times are generally 9:00 to 12:00 and 12:45 to 3:45, but may vary based on school needs.
If you live within the boundaries of a Limited Admission school listed to the right, preschool is fully funded by outside sources (click here if you need to determine which school boundaries you live within).
If you do NOT live within the boundaries of a Limited Admission school, there is a $40 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration. The first month’s tuition may also be required. 3-year-old tuition is $145 per month and 4-year-old tuition is $195 per month. Tuition Assistance is available for families who qualify.
STEP 1: Complete our online registration form:
- registration form for NEXT school year (2021-2022)
STEP 2: Mail, fax, or email a copy of your supporting documentation:
- birth certificate
- immunization record with the following shots: 4 DTP, 3 Polio, 3 Hib, 4 Pneumococcal, 1 MMR, 3 Hep B, 1 Chickenpox, 2 Hep A
- registration fee and first month’s tuition (by calling our office with a card number) OR current proof of address (for all Limited Admission schools)
CHECKS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED!!
Mail: Granite Preschool Services, 2500 S State St, Salt Lake City UT 84115
STEP 3: Watch for your emailed confirmation of class placement (this may take up to 10 business days after we receive your supporting documentation).
All classes fill up extremely quickly and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, in order to get your first choice of class placement, you should complete your registration, which includes submitting the required documents, right away!
Your child’s start date is dependent upon when the registration is complete, including the submission of all supporting documents. Check out our list of registration and start dates.
Tuition Assistance is currently available. You can submit this application once you have fully completed your child’s registration.
Granite District also offers preschool services for children with special needs. If you suspect your child has special needs, call 385-646-7647 or email email@example.com.