The Organizational Effectiveness Department oversees the planning, spending and implementation of several state and federal funding sources including ESSER, LAND Trust, Title I, TSSA, and Turnaround School funding.
Helping schools and departments in Granite School District achieve organizational effectiveness through building:
- Competencies in data visualization and purposeful data use,
- A shared understanding of effective, fiscally-responsible evidence-based practices, and
- A culture of engaging in meaningful, data-driven continual improvement cycles.
Supporting a district-wide, continuous improvement culture by being:
- Responsive to the needs (both expressed and unexpressed) of instructional leaders in schools for the purpose of building their capacity towards improving student learning outcomes, recognizing that building leaders are “key levers to educational reform.”
- Collaborative, collegial, supportive, and responsive with all stakeholders, including Board members, district leadership and departments, school building leaders, USBE, district vendors, parents and community members, and others.
- Especially positive, solution-oriented, and transparent within our own department.