The Communications Office exists to build and strengthen relationships between Granite School District and its patrons, students, employees, community members, and stakeholders.
This department is responsible for numerous communication initiatives, including:
- Parent and employee newsletters
- News media coordination
- Emergency notifications
- District social media pages
- District Web pages
- Publications, mailers, graphics, logos, and video productions
- School Community Councils
- Community outreach programs
Click the menu links at the top of the page for specific information on Gold Cards, employee and parent newsletters, Senior Blogging Corps, and contact information.
Be sure to follow Granite School District on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.