Destiny is the library catalog for all school libraries in Granite School District. Students and teachers can access Destiny from any computer or mobile device to search for books and resources available in their school’s library, as well as digital resources such as OverDrive ebooks and audiobooks, SAFARI Montage videos, information from online databases, and other sources.
There are multiple ways to access the Destiny site for your school library:
- From computer search stations in the school library
- From any computer or device by visiting https://destiny.graniteschools.org and choosing your school from the list
- From the Granite Student/Employee Portal (in the Core Applications menu)
- From the Destiny Discover App for iOS and Android devices (download the app from the store and enter ‘destiny.graniteschools.org’ on the Connect screen)
You do not need to log in to Destiny to search your library’s catalog. However, when students or teachers log in to Destiny with their AD Credentials they have access to numerous additional features; they can place holds on checked out items, see their current checkouts, rate, review, and recommend items, create resource lists, and much more.
The screencasts below show several of the ways students and teachers can use Destiny.
Destiny Library Catalog for Granite Students and Teachers
Part 1: Accessing Destiny, Quick Library Searches
Part 2: Login, My Info, Holds, Reviews, and Recommendations
Part 3: Resource Lists
- Destiny Set-Up for Library Staff Computers
- Destiny and Library Management Resources and Help Documents on Granitemedia.org
++ Indicate future links to Technology Integration Progress resource pages not yet completed. These pages will be added to throughout the year, and we will post updates about new content on our blog and social media accounts. If you have a request or suggestion for new or additional content, please let us know.