This application is for students who want to attend a Granite School District school other than the student’s residence boundary school.
Students residing within Granite School District boundaries are given priority. Enrollment depends on space available in the requested grade, class, or program.
The Early Window Application Period for the 2024-2025 school year begins on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 and ends on Friday, February 2, 2024. This is the recommended time to apply for the next school year.
- Once an application is submitted a timestamped pdf copy of the application will be sent to the parent/guardian and to the requested school.
- Notification of the application’s acceptance/denial will be given by email or phone:
- Within two weeks for the current school year,
- By Friday, March 29, 2024 for the next school year.
- If the application is accepted as a Provisional Enrollment the student and parent/guardian will meet with a school administrator after the application is accepted to sign a Provisional Agreement.
The Late Window Application Period for the current 2023-2024 school year is open until March 31, 2024. Click the link below to apply at a non-boundary school for the rest of this school year.