Amazon Business User Registration Guide (pdf)
Amazon Business Creating Lists Guide (pdf)
Amazon Business Shopping Guide (pdf)
Amazon Business Administrator and Secretary Guide (docx)
Granite School District and Amazon Business Introduction
Granite School District is excited to announce that we have partnered with Amazon Business in order to simplify the purchasing process, ensure sales tax compliance, increase visibility, reduce errant personal purchases, and allow you to take advantage of the wide selection and competitive prices of the Amazon marketplace. This is the only allowed method of purchasing from Amazon with district funds.
Through this centralized Amazon Business account, you will have immediate access to:
- Free Two-Day Shipping on Prime eligible items of any size order.
- Automatic tax exempt purchasing on items sold by Amazon.com LLC or other participating resellers
- Pricing and quantity discounts
- Access to a specialized Customer Service team – Amazon Business Customer Service – 888.281.3847
Current Prime Memberships
Prime memberships should not be purchased going forward.
Our Amazon Business account includes Business Prime and has the same shipping benefits of a Prime membership, all Prime memberships purchased with district funds are no longer needed. Once you join the districts Amazon Business account, your Prime Membership will automatically be canceled and a pro-rated refund will be issued (if applicable).
Important District Policy Reminders
• Please note, district warehouse items and items that are on State and District contracts should not be purchased through Amazon Business. While Amazon’s ordering process is very customer friendly, the pricing received is not always competitive especially when compared to the district warehouse and available contracts.
• You should only use the Amazon Business account for district purchases. Personal charges are to be on a personal Amazon account.
• Only district payment cards may be set up as payment tools on your Amazon Business account. Do not associate a personal credit card with this account.
• All delivery addresses should be to Granite School District locations. No home deliveries are allowed.
Please contact the following if you have any questions:
- Amazon Business Contact – customer service
- Granite School District Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org