The policy and procedures provided on this page are for the education of all district employees and are to be followed when making any purchase using district or school money. Granite School District procurement policy has been adopted by the Board of Education and is in agreement with State Law.
The purpose of these policies and procedures is to aid Granite School District in the procurement of all material, equipment, supplies, services and commodities. It also guarantees that they will be purchased at the lowest cost consistent with quality, quantity and delivery requirements and in compliance with Utah State Procurement Code.
- Fiscal Policy Manual
- Purchasing Handbook (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Program (PDF)
- Purchasing Threshold Flow Chart (PDF)
- Apple App Purchases EdTech Memo 11.2 (PDF)
- Condemnation & Replacement of Equipment & Furnishings (PDF)
- Granite School District Child Nutrition Program Procurement Procedures (PDF)
- Granite School District Procurement Ethics Policy (PDF)
For any additional questions regarding our policies and procedures, please contact our office.