Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter – November 2015
The latest edition of our department’s monthly newsletter was recently sent to all teachers in Granite School District. If you missed it you can also access it here.
Highlights from our November 2015 Newsletter:
- Join Our #GSDEdTech Twitter Chat on November 19th
- Join Us At The Granite Literacy Association Event: The Best of Both Worlds
- Educational Technology’s Website Gem of the Month
- Easily Create Audio QR Codes Using Vocaroo
- Word Sift: An Excellent Vocabulary Tool That Can Be Used Across All Content Areas
- Now Registering For: Google Apps For Beginners
The Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter is edited by Teresa Bruin, District Educational Technology Specialist. You can access all of our past newsletters at http://etnewsupdate.wikispaces.com/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.