Today is Digital Learning Day!
Digital Learning Day is a special opportunity for teachers, librarians, and administrators to highlight and share examples of the technology-infused learning happening in their classrooms, libraries, and schools. It also provides the chance and reminder for teachers to find a new digital resource, tool or activity to try with students. Check out some Digital Learning Day tweets and some easy ways to participate:
Ways to Participate:
- Snap a picture or a quick video of digital learning happening in your classroom or school, and then share it on social media. Use the #DLDay hashtag on twitter to be part of the national/international conversation, and also use the #GraniteEdTech hashtag to be part of our district conversation.
- Find a new digital resource, tool, or activity to share with students. There are lots of ways to find these, here are a few starting places:
- Follow the #DLDay hashtag to see what other educators and organizations are doing and sharing today in real time.
- Check out the resources shared on our EdTechGSD Pinterest boards. We are amassing links on digital citizenship, digital resources and tools, and much more.
- Check out our Teacher Spotlights and Featured Digital Learning Resources here on this blog for some great ideas and examples from fellow educators right here in Granite School District.
Please share. We can’t wait to see what you are doing!