Brainfuse HelpNow provides online live tutoring, homework help, and test preparation for K-12 students and adult learners. It is a new service provided to Granite students and community members via Salt Lake County Library Services.
Brainfuse HelpNow provides a variety of elearning services and resources for K-12 students and adult learners, including:
- Live Tutoring – Live academic assistance is available seven days a week from 2 to 11 PM MST. Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading, writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building – HelpNow provides live skills tutoring and an extensive library of lessons, video tutorials and practice tests, including SAT, ACT, GED, GRE, HiSET, TASC, TOEFL, ASVAB, COMPASS/ACCUPLACER, and more.
- Writing Lab – Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Send Question – Send a question and get expert help.
- Adult Learning Center – Access a library of adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more.
- Foreign Language Lab / Spanish-Speaking Support
More information on the range of Brainfuse services can be found on their F.A.Q. page.
To access Brainfuse HelpNow, visit the SLCO Library Kid Zone Homework Center and click on Live Tutoring K-12. You will need to enter your SLCO library card number to access Brainfuse. All residents of Salt Lake County can obtain a free library card to access this and the many other services the Salt Lake County Libraries provide. To apply for a library card, visit a library or click here. Teachers in Granite School District who reside outside of Salt Lake County can still obtain a SLCO library card with proof of employment so that they can utilize library services in the classroom to support students. For additional information or for assistance accessing Brainfuse HelpNow, please contact or visit a Salt Lake County Library branch and ask a librarian.