The latest edition of our department’s monthly newsletter was recently sent to all teachers in Granite School District. If you missed it you can also access it here.
Highlights from our December 2015 Newsletter:
- Join Thousands Around the Globe For an Hour of Code December 7th-13th
- Educational Technology’s Website Gem of the Month
- Teacher Spotlight: Brad Butcher, Evergreen Jr. High
- Paper Does Not Have a Keyword Search by Alice Keeler
- Now Registering For: Google Apps For Beginners
The Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter is edited by Teresa Bruin, District Educational Technology Specialist. You can access all of our past newsletters at http://etnewsupdate.wikispaces.com/.