Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter – October 2016
The latest edition of our department’s monthly newsletter recently went out via email to teachers in Granite School District. If you missed it you can access it here.
Highlights from our October 2016 Newsletter:
- Now Registering For: Hyperdocs For Every Classroom
- Hyperdocs and How To Use Them
- Educational Technology’s Website Gem
- Free Microsoft 2016 at Home Installation For GSD Staff and Students
- Creating a Positive Digital Footprint
- #EdcampUT 2016 is Almost Here! Now Registering
The Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter is edited by Teresa Bruin, District Educational Technology Specialist. You can access all of our past newsletters at http://etnewsupdate.wikispaces.com/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.