The latest edition of our department’s monthly newsletter recently went out via email to teachers in Granite School District. If you missed it you can access it here.
Highlights from our February 2017 Newsletter:
- Getting Started With Granite School District’s Overdrive Digital Library of eBooks and Audiobooks
- Highlights From the Granite School District First Lego League Competition 2017
- Now Registering For: Using SMART Notebook 16 With Class Devices
- Educational Technology’s Website Gems
- Google’s New Team Drives Make It Easier Than Ever to Collaborate With Others
- Now Registering For: Code.org For Elementary
The Granite EdTech Monthly Newsletter is edited by Teresa Bruin, District Educational Technology Specialist. You can access all of our past newsletters at http://etnewsupdate.wikispaces.com/.