Google recently introduced Be Internet Awesome, a site sharing digital citizenship resources and curriculum for young people.
- Share with Care (Be Internet Smart)
- Don’t Fall for Fake (Be Internet Alert)
- Secure Your Secrets (Be Internet Strong)
- It’s Cool to Be Kind (Be Internet Kind)
- When in Doubt, Talk It Out (Be Internet Brave)
Interland, an adventure video game, supports this curriculum by providing students with relevant challenges such as crafting a strong password to outwit hackers.
We are adding Google’s Be Internet Awesome to our collection of Digital Citizenship Resources for parents, teachers, and students. Visit https://www.graniteschools.org/edtech/digcit for more digital citizenship information and ideas from Granite School District specialists as well as other resources and organizations.