Utah’s Code to Success program is once again being offered to students of Granite School District in June and July 2019. The program is open on a first-come, first-serve basis to those who will be entering grades 9-12 in the 2019-2020 academic year, and is free of charge.
Parent Student Information Night on 3/11/19
There will be a parent student information night about the program on Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6 P.M. in Auditorium C of the Granite School District Offices at 2500 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84115.
Visit https://www.ctsutah.com/ to register and find more information about the program, or read on for a few more details.
Here is additional program information specific to Granite School District:
- The 2019 program will run June 10th-July 19th, Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm
- Granite locations are Cottonwood, Granger, and Olympus High Schools
- Code to Success is for Granite students entering 9th-12th grades
- Student registrations are now open on https://www.ctsutah.com/register
- There are two student registrations: On-Campus and Online
- On-Campus is free; students cannot miss more than three days
- Online is $200 (due to the mentor structure needed outside of the campus)
- Students will be accepted into the program on a first come, first serve basis
- Previous program graduates may apply to be peer mentors at https://www.ctsutah.com/events/peer-mentor-application-2019/form
- Peer Mentors can work 10 or 20 hours a week (stipend amount depends on which schedule)
For registration and other information about the program, visit https://www.ctsutah.com/. If you have other questions about the Code to Success program in Granite School District, please contact Chris Larsen, Director of Educational Technology.