(ETEP information and infographic created by Jenny Peirce, Team Leader in the Educational Technology Department.)
The Educational Technology Department will be accepting applications for the 2021-2023 Educational Technology Endorsement Program starting Friday, May 7 at 7:00 am.
Follow this link on 5/7/2021 to apply for the program, and read on for more information about the program, highlights of recent participants, etc.
Check out these recent tweets about current and graduating ETEP cohorts!
ETEP 2021-2023 Cohorts
View this infographic, created by Ed. Tech. Team Leader Jenny Peirce, to learn more about the 2021-2023 cohorts for our Educational Technology Endorsement Program. You can also visit our static Educational Technology Endorsement Program web page for the most current information on the program.
What Is ETEP?
The Educational Technology Endorsement Program (ETEP) is an intensive 2-year professional development program provided by Granite’s Educational Technology Department. Through instructor-led classes, independent learning modules, and in-school coaching, participating teachers explore ways to leverage classroom technology in a student-centered approach to increase instructional effectiveness and student achievement.
Requirements and Credit
- 9 blended courses over 2 years = 18 credit hours
- 30 hours of a combination of in-class and independent learning time per course
- 1 coaching cycle with school technology specialist per course
- Reflective journaling to show growth and learning throughout the program
- SUU credit is $21 per credit ($42 per course) or USBE credit is free
- Utah State Educational Technology Endorsement is earned upon completion of the program
2 Learning Options
For our 2021-2023 cohorts, we will be offering two options…
Wednesday Cohort: twice monthly online PD sessions via Zoom during the school year + independent learning + in-school coaching
Thursday Cohort: twice monthly in-person PD sessions + independent learning + in-school coaching
Registration opens at 7AM on May 7, 2021.
- Each cohort is accepting the first 24 applicants
- An additional 6 applicants for each cohort will be placed on a waiting list
- Applicants will be notified of their admittance into an ETEP cohort shortly thereafter
Visit the Educational Technology Endorsement Program page to learn more about ETEP and if it’s right for you.
If you have any questions about ETEP, please email Jenny Peirce.